Could There Be A Storm Brewin' Down In Florida?

A few weeks back I posted a email that I received from someone inquiring about a few IP's that I had posted on this blog. That email quickly became a feeding frenzy for the trolls as they ASSUMED it had something to do with a case out of Steubenville, Ohio which I clearly stated it did NOT.

However, the email does have everything to do with someone living in the state of Florida and their attorney who over the last couple of weeks, has shed quite a bit of light on why they were requesting the information from this blog and why it is needed.

The past several days I have been able to help the person in question clear their name from having anything to do with this blog by supplying a notarized affidavit to their attorney along with a copy of my Texas DL as well as allowing the attorney to have access to the stat counter project so that she may see for herself that her clients IP has nothing to do with this blog.

As sole owner of this blog I have granted the attorney full access to the stat counter project so that she can access any information she needs at anytime.

But hold on it just keeps getting better by the minute - the employer for the individual in question has confirmed that they do in fact have video surveillance of the individual either working or in meetings at the time of blogs being posted. The individuals attorney confirms he is "Off the hook thanks to video of him being in the store working at the time of blog postings." 

So why did this individual hire an attorney to begin with? That's something I was asked not to discuss. All I will say is from day one I tried to tell you people that you were naming the WRONG person as the owner of this blog and I proved it to the RIGHT people the last several days.

YAY ME!       

3 comments

  1. Anonymous

    Radio and Holly are trying to scare people off from visiting this blog. I guess they do not realize how blogs work even though they operate them.

    MURT

  2. Anonymous

    Sounds to me like the bitches called someone's employer to try to have them fired. Sound familiar? Can't get much lower.

  3. Anonymous

    YAY, Stinky!! Those two pigs HAVE called various employers...they don't have to worry about anyone calling their employers BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!! However, I don't think anyone would stoop to their level, and do such a thing!!

Leave a Reply