Could "Stinky" Be Next In Line To Receive A Subpoena? Not If I Give Them What They Want....LOL


2 comments

  1. Anonymous

    Stinky:
    This is one time I have to take issue with what you have published. The disclaimer at the end of that e mail is there for a reason.

    The person who sent it, most likely an atty, did not want the information published. If genuine, this letter is also informing you that this may be part of a legal action that may now be complicated by your publishing it.

    I do like why you are doing this blog and have nothing but praise for your stated goal. However I have to advise caution before publishing something of this nature again.

    MURT

  2. Anonymous

    Murt, put on your reading glasses. Stinky stated "I had obtained their permission in advance before it was posted". So therefore, permission granted. Read the whole thing the next time before jumping to conclusions. You know the idiots are feeding off every word typed here.

Leave a Reply