Sure Hope @RadioNewzBlog And @HollysHere Can Back This Up With Solid Proof.....LOL

 Popcorn2
 
 
 Just to be sure I didn't overlook anything I went back to re-read the e-mail in question and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the e-mail I received and posted didn't come from anyone named "Shawn M. Blake" or anyone associated with his office - so where that idea came from is beyond me.

Now to just sit back and watch these asshats have to explain this one to their loyal readers (LOL).

 
     


5 comments

  1. Potsie Weber

    If I were you I'd be calling Mr. Blake's office informing him of what is being said by HB and Radio if what you are saying is true.

  2. Anonymous

    Holly should check to see who it is visiting her blog before she starts shooting off her mouth.

    MURT

  3. Anonymous

    Did Holly ever prove this? I take that as a big NOPE!!

  4. Anonymous

    No, Holly has never proven her claim of misconduct.

    MURT

  5. Anonymous

    Do these people ever learn?

Leave a Reply