Relax Peeps, Stinky Is On Your Side......LOL

Calm down peeps I violated no confidentiality agreement when I posted the e-mail that was sent to me. Upon speaking personally with the person(s) who sent the e-mail in question, I had obtained their permission in advance before it was posted as long as certain parts of said e-mail were not visible to the public which they weren't.
 
And with "Stinky" playing nice with their new found "FRIEND(S)" I was assured that my good deed of handing over what was asked of me rather than making them get a subpoena, wouldn't go unnoticed! Kinda like the saying goes -  "One hand washes the other."

                                                                 

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

    Madam Stinky please check your in-box when you have a free moment. Thank you in advance.

  2. Checked and answered Anon. :)

Leave a Reply