Looks Like #Prinnie Has Been #Trolling The Internetz For Quite Some Time

6 comments

  1. Anonymous

    I see she changed her name from mindcrime to mindcunt. For once I agree with her.

  2. Anonymous

    I was a very loyal supporter of Prinnie until you posted this link. I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was reading such vulgar language and so much hate spewing from that site its almost like a she has split personalities.

    I'm sorry but I can no longer support someone who has so much hatred in their soul. Do I think those boys should be punished for what they did to that young girl? Absolutely! But I refuse to be associated with someone who goes "TROLLING" for people to victimize as the link you've provided just proved Prinnie does.

  3. Anonymous

    If you read what she wrote then and she writes now, it's almost identical. She is just in it to screw with people and ruin lives. She is evil.

  4. Anonymous

    She's in a perpetual loop of profanity and insults. Just the names change. Proves what I already knew, she can't help herself. I do think she does try hard to be relevant and credible at times. But then she backslides. It's just who she is. Sad. She needs to get offline and get her head together and concentrate on within. Find out where and why all this hatred and venom is coming from.

  5. Anonymous

    To put it nicely - She's a nut! :)

  6. Anonymous

    Some 7 years ago, I ended my friendship with this loon. At one time, I considered her to be my best friend. I didn't realize that she seemingly lead a dual life. Another comment mentioned her having a split personality - that is right on! The things she has said and done in the past are very familiar with this situation. She will never change. She is a drama queen who craves any kind of attention. If she doesn't get it, then she will create a situation to ensure the focus is upon her. She is great at playing the victim too. I read a comment where the person wished AIDS and a slow death upon her. Funny. Once upon a time, her favorite line was "hope you slip in a puddle of AIDS and die". Karma is bitch slapping the crap out of her. The vulgar spews from her are the true representation of this hot mess. Funny how people in the same town will call her Sandi or Alex - depending on which personality they first met. The situation in Stuebenville is such a shame. I don't wish that on either side. I can't imagine one of my kids going through any of it even as a bystander or peer in the same school. I hope everyone can find some peace and heal from this pain.

Leave a Reply